Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tory Burch's Hamptons House

Last week Jane Douglas and I were chatting about a lucky friend of hers who grew up with Tory Burch and got to spend a reunion weekend at Tory's amazing house in the Hamptons. Although the Vogue magazine photos are from last March, I was so captivated by the house that I had to share them with you.
Isn't this a fabulous house? Elegant yet friendly, warm and inviting. Of course my favorite room is the entrance hall. I am a sucker for black and white marble! Have a great weekend. Design credits: designer/architect Daniel Romualdez, decorator Eve Hood All photos via Vogue magazine.

3 comments:

  1. I did some work on other homes of Westerly's former owner, the late Howard Gittis, but not this one in Southampton. This new incarnation looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this house, such a classic but has a great mix of styles to feel fresh. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete