Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

GREEN!



This has been one of the longest days ever...but it was totally worth it! My family of five worked together to lay sod today (after hours of prep work and a leaking sprinkler fix too). We still have more work to do, but our yard is green again!!!

Let's hear it for instant gratification yard work. Sod is awesome. And so is my family!!! Thank you team Young.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend everyone. If you want to be inspired on Memorial Day - go read this post.

3 comments:

  1. Durn, I knew in the old days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and so is your gem of a home!! Nothing like team work and when that "team" is your family, thats even more meaningful. Love when my family and I gets together to accomplish something..its such a great feeling and you know waht Helen? This post inspired me to get together a family project of our own, one if overdue and I love the bonding that takes place when we do it, despite the moans and groans before, after we always all feel wonderful. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know...but it will all be worth it in a few weeks. All gardening and grounds beautification projects take awhile to see the true results. Congrats on getting the entire family involved. Doesn't happen too much anymore, sadly. xx's Marsha/Splenderosa

    ReplyDelete