Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Odds and Ends


Remember this post about recovering my loveseat? Well, I finally picked a fabric and the loveseat is being recovered. Will post photos when it's finished.

Also, I've been gathering all of my goodies to set my Thanksgiving table and I'll post pictures of that next week as well.

My inspiration for the table:


image via www.thekitchn.com


Eddie Ross


Phoebe Howard and Eddie Ross, Image via Mrs. Howard Personal Shopper

Also, there is an art show opening/Holiday party at Mason Murer Fine Art on Friday, Nov 19 from 7-10pm. Many artists are featured including:
Marc Chatov, Molly Sawyer, Keiko Gonzalez, Kim Karelson, Patrick McGannon, Virginia Parker, Barbara Rehg, Suzanne Renton, "Mirrored Light: New Paintings" by Luke Allsbrook, C Dawn Davis, Helen Durant, Eliseo Miciu, Gail Wegodsky, Clark Ashton and including a book signing for Sophia Peavy Bless You Sister, I'll be Prayin for You

Musical guest The BooHoo Ramblers and a performance by Axam Dance Theatre Experience. Please bring an unwrapped new toy for the Atlanta Community Food Bank.

For more info - click here.

1 comment:

  1. I think Bill Lowe Gallery is partying too at 6 this Friday. I hope to do both. Say hello if you see me.

    ReplyDelete