Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coming soon: Exclusive interview with Southern Accents founders!


Over the next few weeks we will have an exciting feature (spread over several posts), on the founding and early years of Southern Accents magazine. I had the privilege of working there in 1985, and through contacts made then, I am interviewing some of the founding editors and the publisher of the magazine. This feature is for all of us who are so sorely missing Southern Accents magazine.

The first installment will be posted next week. Stay tuned!

The Southern Accents magazine in the photo is Spring 1982.

4 comments:

  1. I was as others in shock for a long time, still am missing this wonderful magazine. I spent so much time in its pages. I am so happy to read this, and look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I'm excited about this series! I'm still upset that SA is no more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this! I used to live next door to one of the early editors and enjoyed hearing about the good old days. I still REALLY miss this wondeful publication!

    ReplyDelete